It's exciting to have lots of people who already read my blog. But there's something particularly exciting when a new reader lands on here.
So you can be sure I could be doing cartwheels where I am! Thank you for taking time out to read this page. I hope you'll truly enjoy the experience and stop by often.
KacheeTee.com is simply a positive space to evoke decent conversations that'll help us live life with intention, succeed and be inspired and truly enjoy the little things - whether, it's in our relationships, career, fashion, beauty, food and health or just everyday personal experiences.
I've been writing this blog since February 2016 (first post here) and it totally feels surreal. Not least because, prior to this time, I really honestly had no idea what blogging was about.
But one day, I got tired of the voice in my head which seemingly had so much to say. And I needed a platform to say the many things I often want to share with people. The experience has been amazing, and while I sought out to inspire others, the change it has had in me personally has been overwhelming.
I'm definitely looking forward to the future of the blog, and I hope you'll be a part of that journey. For slightly more personal notes about me, please check the About page
In all of this, my writing strives to be simple. So when you stop by, you're sure to get inspired, learn something new and/or have a laugh!
For a start, here are some popular posts you may like to read:
- 4 Perfectly Do-able Traditions for Young Couples
- The Social Media Mrs: Taking Your Husbands Last Name Only on Facebook
- Should your Husband go on a Men-only vacation?
- How to Survive Long Distance Relationships Successfully
- First Date Disasters!
- Being Single and Making the most of It
- Love you Boo, but can't share your toothbrush, Sorry!
- Unforgettable Wedding Memories: 5 Amazing Moments at ours
- Don't Hit Snooze: How to Become a Morning Person
- On Birthdays: Turning 26, Cocktails and Orchids
- Cyber Security 101: 7 Tips to Avoid Falling for Online Scams
- Should You Celebrate your Child's First Birthday?
- Body Hair Removal Tips: From the Head to the Legs
- What are you Sibling Goals?
- Social Media Envy & Comparison: 10 Tips to Kill it... Dead
- 11 Classes of Men's Gift That Work All the Time
- Tough One? Books or Shoes
- Husband Defines Makeup & Beauty Products
- 8 Interesting Types of Dancers at a Nigerian Wedding Party
- 8 Productive Things to do on a slow Day at Work
- 7 Effective Ways to Balance & Maximise Your Day Job and Side Hustle
- How to Succeed at Job Interviews (+the STAR technique for acing interview questions
- 5 Things to Consider when seeking a University (Foreign) Scholarship
- Why You Should Choose a Boss and Not a Job (and how to do so)
- How to be Confident and Succeed at Public speaking
- How to Stop Making Typos
- 25 Microsoft Word Shortcuts that are definitely Worth Knowing
You may also browse through other categories in the blog including Interviews, Beauty, Fashion and Food & Health; or simply use the calendar to catch up on older posts.
It'll also be great to connect with you, so please feel free to get in touch and follow me on Social Media @KacheeTee.
If you've got any questions about the blog, I've probably answered these on the FAQ page. I'll totally love hearing from you and the only way I'll be sure I have a new reader, is if you send me a message! So feel free to drop me a line or 10.
If you're interested in working with me, please go here.
See you around!
pS: You can share the word on this new blog you found. Just one click on the 'tweet this' sign. I'll appreciate!